[IP] US/Canadian border checks when driving

We live in Metro Detroit and travel both the Detroit/Windsor tunnel and
bridge. The only questions Customs asks us are our citizenship, purpose of
our visit, and if we are bringing anything into the country we want to
declare. My daughter is a pumper but we've never offered that info or been
questioned further about it. Once in a while a vehicle will be pulled off to
the side for a spot check of the trunk and interior. The worst part of
crossing the border is the waiting in traffic.

Linda V

In a message dated 6/17/02 Gretchen asked: