Re: [IP] Does anyone know how to get blood test strips cheap

Just as an FYI, The Accuchek Active has strips that are anywhere from $20-30
per 50, which is a big difference from the normal price of strips.  I got one
of these meters free from the area rep and have been using it at work.  It is
also a 5 second test and a small meter.  I do continue to use my Fast Take
Ultra at home.

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CNSD
Registered and Licensed Dietitian
Certified Nutrition Support Dietitian
Certified Insulin Pump Trainer
2002 ADA 'Call to Congress: Conquer Diabetes' Participant
IDDM X >20 Years, Pumping 1/4/1995
"Diabetes is a disease of complications and waiting for them to happen." - -
- Mary Tyler Moore