Re: [IP] My first "Paradigm problem"

Laura, The exact same thing happened to me.  No Power Alarm.  I called
Minimed immediately and the girl told it was battery alarm to change it
immediately.  I told her I didnt get any other alarm but did concede that I
have just woken up so maybe during the nite it went off but the empty circles
never appeared to alert me either.  So I changed the battery and everything
was ok.  BTW this is my second paradigm since 4/29/02.  Hope this is as bad
as it gets.  Jan