[IP] Re: Does anyone know how to get blood test strips cheap

The cheapest strips I've seen are for the Walmart ReliOn meter.  If I
remember right, they were about $40 for a box of 100 (something like $22
for a box of 50).  The meter itself is cheap too, $8.88 at the WalMart
around here.  I don't know anything about the quality, but I'm sure it
at least has to meet the same accuracy standards as all the other
meters.  I'd think it might be a good choice for someone without
insurance.  (I think Walgreen's also has a "store brand" meter, but I
think the strips were a little more expensive than the WalMart strips.
You could check it out, though).

Good luck!