[IP] Does anyone know how to get blood test strips cheap

I appreciate the advice on getting Humalog from Canada and will probably
take my chances and get some soon.  We don't have any insurance and don't
forsee being able to get any.  The blood test strips are my biggest problem
now.  We're not poor enough to qualify for assistance programs but not rich
enough to easily buy all my diabetes supplies.  I've just about resigned
myself to only checking 4 times a day because the strips are so expensive. I
have the One Touch Ultra Meter (my favorite), but also the Fast Take,
Precision QID, One Touch Surestep, Accucheck Advantage, and Free Style
Meters.  Any advice would really be appreciated.