Re: [IP] Paradigm Clip

I remember at the Paradigm chat hosted by the MM folks
that they got real squirrelly when people asked
(repeatedly) about the absence of a clip. In MM's
defense, people were asking OVER and OVER about it,
but IMHO, the  MM people were a little vague and
dismissive when people expressed real concern
regarding wearing the Paradigm without a clip. They
told people to quit asking about it and "get over it".
Trading up to the paradigm has become quite an ordeal
and I think that people's concerns should not be taken
Just my .02

Do You Yahoo!?