Re: [IP] We're STILL waiting on our pump :(((

> I'm getting rather annoyed...
> So please say a prayer for us that Medicaid
> will say ok.. she can have the pump.. and that Animas will ship it
> very very fast lol.. Thanks for listening.. Rochelle mom to Heather,
> dxd 11/2/01, Brian (who is 6 1/2 and is very sick right now with
> strange rash on his chest, and running a fever and has an ear
> infection, and Matthew who is 4 yrs old and fine lol.. wife to Bill
> in MO

Hang in there. Medicaid can be very difficult and frustrating for
you, your doc and the pump company. Do your very best to document
everything they ask for and provide as much info as you can. That's
the only way you will get it done with a goverment agency.