[IP] San Jose, California Pumpers Meeting

 The monthly gathering of the Bay Area pumpers, family and friends is
scheduled <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

for Tuesday night (June 18) in San Jose at the Diabetes Society of Santa
Clara <o:p></o:p>

Valley.  All pumpers, prospective pumpers, family members, friends and
anyone <o:p></o:p>

else interested in pumping is welcome to attend and you do not need to be

member of the Diabetes Society.  The meeting will be chaired by Alice
Orth <o:p></o:p>

who is an RN, CDE and certified pump trainer.  Join us to trade ideas
about this topic or anything else related to pumping and diabetes.

We are a diverse, friendly group and we always have fun while at the same

time learning new things about pumping.  Meeting details are as

    When: 7 to 8:30 PM, Tuesday June 18
    Where: Diabetes Society of Santa Clara Valley
                 The office is located in the Willow Glen area
                 just south of downtown San Jose, in the
                 renovated Garden Theater building at:<o:p></o:p>

                 1165 Lincoln Avenue, Suite 300
                 San Jose CA 95125
                 Phone: (408) 287-3785<o:p></o:p>

                 There is free parking at the rear of the building.
Enter the building<o:p></o:p>

                 from the front or rear and take the elevator to the
third floor.  Turn<o:p></o:p>

                 left out of the elevator and the Diabetes Society is
just ahead on<o:p></o:p>

                 the left.<o:p></o:p>

If you have any questions or need to know more, please contact me.

Bob Goodman