[IP] Re: [IPn] Free pump trial

In a message dated 6/17/2002 2:55:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi Pumpers,
>  I received this note from Dana Diabecare....
>  If you are attending the Children with Diabetes/Diabetes 1-2-3
>  exposition or will be in the Pasadena, CA area July 17 - 21, then
>  read on....

Actually, Michael, all the pump companies -- not just Dana --  are offering
free pump trials (with saline) at the Children with Diabetes/Diabetes 1-2-3
Conference.  At past conferences, even some parents of potential pumpers have
been able to a saline trial.  Regardless of which pump you're interested in
trying, you do have to have a doctors prescription and sign-up in advance.
All the info is on the web site . . .

Pumpmama to Katie