Re: [IP] RE: paradigm "waterproof"

Interesting...as a SCUBA diver and underwater photo
buff I know that you must always dismantle camera
housings and rinse with fresh water after salt water
exposure.  This includes making sure that the gaskets
are cleaned as well. I would think that just rinsing
the pump would not be enough to get all of the
corrosive salt crystals out.  I have not used my pump
in the water yet, but my plan is to take it off.  Of
course my depth would exceed recommendations anyway.
Cynthia

HREF="http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/">http://www.parsonwhitestudios.com/</A>