[IP] Re: Paradigm holsters/pouches

I got the same "where's the clip" thought with my new paradigm delivered
5/28/02. I never asked about it but it did come with a black soft leather
case and a hard plastic clip case that both are designed for wearing on a
belt-  I just put mine in my pocket but I don't wear dresses- Har!  They sell
several cases per their Accessory Catalog including ones for under clothing
on the waste, a bra pouch, and thiegh/leg pouch, a sports guard pouch, a
sports pump harness, a children's tamper resistant pouch, etc.... BTW, I had
huge problems with tapes in the past, but I have found the Smith and Nephew
IV3000 tape to be the best yet using in-between the skin and the quick set
adhesive. Zero skin rashes top whereas the adhesive on the quickset to the
skin directly caused a lot of irritation- - phew!  I did contact Medtronics
when I started having problems and they sent me out a large packet of
different tapes to try-  I know others have had their share of problems, but
I've been pleased with them so far-  I have used my pump in the shower with
no problems- But I don't think I'll go swimming with it anytime soon-

Bryon Veal