[IP] Paxil

I experienced some eye twitching on Paxil. But other than that I did really
well for calming my nerves. After some time passes I felt as though I needed
an increase because I was getting nervous again but then it seemed I got a
little paranoid on the increased dose. Titrating down (coming off the drug) I
got a little cranky but did OK. I found that going for walks really calms my
nerves, I don't take it anymore. If it helps to help alleviate feelings of
depression or anxiety, paxil is supposed to be a really safe medication.
Sharon B