[IP] paradigm "waterproof"

Our 6 year old recently started pumping with the paradigm. We chose this
brand and model for it's "waterproofness" only to find out at training that
they do not recommend you swim with it.  What's with that? But... at least
they warned us, we have been using the waterproof case in the pool.  He has
gotten it wet, in sprinkler and kiddie pool with no problems.  But I felt
they marketed this pump as waterproof, which to me means he jumps in the
deep end of our pool, or the shallow end, gets out, and pump still works.
It sounds to me like they aren't even telling others that it's not.  I had a
mom from Canada who couldn't wait for the Paradigm there and I had to break
the news to her.  Other disappointments with MM is they don't recommend
using the remote for kids, it was developed more for adults to be discrete,
and they don't recommend using the block option.  Just thought I'd publicly
share this information that was unavailable to us before we made our
decision. I have to say we have been happy with all else so far.   Lynn
Mom to Griff, Cait and Carolyn