[IP] Pregnancy Help

Hi all. I just found out I am pregnant and I'm excited and anxious at the
same time (as anyone would be)! I had gestational the first time and then
became Type I when my daughter turned a year old. I am kind of nervous about
the fasting and post-meal reading numbers because they are so low. On the
pump my lows have been virtually gone, but that means now I feel shaky at
70. Any advice/words of wisdom from you experienced women would be greatly
appreciated!! Please e-mail me privately since I know this thread is not of
common interest to all. email @ redacted I am reading Pumping Insulin
right now. Thanks!

Kathleen, MM508 (probably not going to switch to Paradigm now)