[IP] Mastisol

I've been fighting with my insurance company and their contract mail order pharmacy for weeks and just
got the supplies a few days ago.  I just had my endo write a prescription for Mastisol, and I got the
individual ampules instead of a big bottle. No idea why, but I wasn't going to call them again.  I
hope not to speak with them again for a long while.

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green KY
Hoping that she will someday figure out the perfect taping technique