[IP] Virus Warning

I've received several viruses here lately.  Fortunately Norton catches all of
them.  But this one actually came through just this morning and it's title
was simply insulin pumpers with no addy attached to it at all.  I download
everything to a 3.5 disk, not my hard drive so when this email could not be
extracted  (unsippied) at the end of my mail session I was wondering what was
up.  I opened up my dish drive and there was about 8 files attached to this
one email I scanned each one idividually and on one of the zip files was the
virus.  I did NOT open any of the files.  But I thought you should know it is
labels Xfgb and it is titled insulin pumpers, so these guys are getting
really savvy in what they are doing.  They are watching you and know what
groups you are in and are trying to get you that way!  Do NOT open this if it
only says insulin pumpers with no attached address.

mom to Joshua