Re: [IP] My first try with Mastisol

  What I don't understand is WHY your insurance company decided to pay four
times the am ount of $$ to buy those individual vials instead of a 4 oz
bottle I'll never know.  And you can only use it once and throw it away.  Our
4 oz bottle is about half-way gone now after 2 years.  And dipping the QTip
and spreading has always given me just enough and not too much.  We never had
to sandwich with Josh on the SS but he doesn't have any skin sensitivities
either.  So I can't tell you about doing that!  Don't forget to fan it a
little bit (maybe more if there is so much on there) to let it get tacky
before  you insert.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua