[IP] Paradigm Clip

I know that this has been discussed before, I'm a little slow sometimes.  I
know that due to technical difficulties, there is no clip on the Paradigm it
comes with a holster.  Can someone explain the holster to me.  Does it need
to be worn on a belt, or does the holster attach with a clip.  I don't know
if I can use a pump without a clip.  I don't wear a belt, ever.  I clip my
508 to my pajamas at night, I clip it to my waistband the rest of the time.
I've registered for the upgrade, but I'm am thinking that I made a bad
choice.  It concerns me greatly when I hear the trouble that Marion is having
with Gabe's pump.  Anyone have any thoughts?  I sent an email to Mark Estes
at Medtronic last week, relaying some of my concerns, I don't think that I
would choose Minimed again.  I chose this pump on the advice of my CDEs and
because of the upgrade.  Now I'm having second and third thoughts about the
upgrade, I know that an extra years warranty on my 508 is an option, but with
what I hear about Minimeds turn around time on repairs, I don't think that
the extra year is such a good option either.