Re: [IP] Re: The Paradigm

In a message dated 6/17/02 6:09:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Could be that this is similar to the situation with the H-tron.  With the
> H-tron you are provided a plastic battery tool that helps prevent
> overtightening, but if someone used a coin for instance, the case could
> become cracked.  It will be interesting to see if Medtronic does a recall
> or
> if they will wait for an updated MAUDE report to document this situation.
> George

I am so angry at the moment, but anyway, re the battery, the manual says:
"Use the edge of a coin and unscrew the battery cap."  No plastic tool for

Sorry, but I am really angry...two pumps in two months.  Today, I need some
answers from them.