[IP] Is DEHP a threat to our FDA approval?

I was reading in the news this morning how FDA is starting to investigate
the use of Phthalates in products such as catheters and tubing.  Does any
chemist in our group have any knowledge of the use of DEHP in our set tubing
or infusion tubes?   I don't mean to be a "scare monger", but are there
alternatives that the manufacturers might switch to to avoid any
interruption in our supplies, or do you think it most likely that they will
just change labeling to include a warning?  This is presuming that DEHP IS a
part of the polyolefin tubing.   We non-chemists just want to know!    :>)