Re: [IP] Cute Kissing Finger Story

My 3 year old autistic son is constantly looking for something to wear as his pump.  It
is so cute.  He walks around saying "Nitowas (Nicholas) Pump", while wearing a belt or
something.  Careful what you wish for Nicky!!

Susan - Mom to Jonathan - 5, dx 08/00, pumping since 03/02, Nicholas - 3, Katrina- 11,
Danny - 15 and Julianna - 17.