Re: [IP] Re: The Paradigm

In a message dated 6/16/02 10:14:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Does MM have any idea why the water destroyed Gabe's pump?

First they sent us rushing to the store to get an "energizer" battery,
telling us that that was the only battery that could be used.  That didn't
work.  Then they said that maybe the battery was closed to tightly or too
loosely and maybe the resevoir was closed to loosely.

Pretty scary if that is the case.  A little twist too much or too little and
the pump gets soaked?  I don't think that makes sense.

I have written to them and to Gabe's doctor (by E-mail).  Tomorrow I need to
get some answers.