[IP] Re: The Paradigm

> Gabe's second Paradigm just went DEAD!!!.  He was in the pool about
> thirty
> minutes and when he got out the screen was completely blank.  Filled
> with
> water.

That's scary.  I've had my Paradigm since mid-April and have had no
problems.  However, I haven't really tested the "waterproofing" (I
almost never go swimming).  I do wear the pump in the shower, but I use
the little case that Animas makes (mostly because it provides a
convenient place for holding the pump).  The case (basically a soap box
with suction cups) comes with "extras" to make it totally waterproof,
which I don't use, but even with just the case my pump will usually only
get a couple drops of water on it, if that.  Reading this, I think I'd
now be a little nervous about the idea of getting it really wet!

Does MM have any idea why the water destroyed Gabe's pump?

Anyway, sorry to hear about all the problems you've had.....:-(