[IP] The Paradigm

Gabe's second Paradigm just went DEAD!!!.  He was in the pool about thirty
minutes and when he got out the screen was completely blank.  Filled with

I am VERY PISSED OFF!!.  Minimed Customer Service sent a new pump by courier
since we live so close.  By then, Gabe's b.g. was 371.

That is our second Paradigm.  About a month ago, the original Paradigm gave
us a "motor-error" message and could not be restarted, even with the help of
Mini Med Clinical Services.

I am ready to change pumps...this is ridiculous.

Anyone else having these problems.