[IP] Infusion Set Question

Hi Everyone!

   Thank you all for your support and all the good information I receive from
this list.

    I received my Mini-Med 508 pump and supplies last Tuesday, my pump
trainer is coming this Tuesday for the NS run, and my pump start date is
Monday, 6-24!  (Hey George!)

   Anyway, my question is, those of you who use the Quick Sets, why do you
prefer them?  My Diabetes Teaching Nurse ordered them for me because she
thought I would like them the best, but Mini-Med sent me a couple of samples
of the Soft-Set, and a Silhouette, and The instruction video shows the Sof-
Set, where you disconnect from the tubing, rather than right at the infusion
site, and they look like they would be easier to disconnect.  Are they, or
are the Quick-Sets just as easy?   What are the differences between the two?
Also, the Sof-Set  looks like it takes up less space around the site than the
Quick-Set, does it?  The Silhouette looks like it's inserted from the side,
rather than straight up-and-down, and it also has a few inches of tubing
before it disconnects.  Why do some people prefer those?

   Thank you so much,