[IP] Pump Support Group Meeting: Simco County, Ontario

The second meeting of the Simco County Insulin Pump Group is to be
held in the Community room at Zehr's on Bayfield Street, Barrie:

June 29, 2002	9:00 am - 11:00 am

Open to anyone interested in pump therapy.  Please contact me for
further information:

Darrin Parker
Ontario, Canada

email @ redacted

I have used the insulin infusion pump for over a year thanks to the
support of wonderful internet friends & the

The Pump gave me better control than I had achieved in 27 years of
MDI!  Best pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  1st & 2nd post-pump HeA1c = 5.1 &