[IP] June 19th ABQ Pumpers meeting

Hello to all!

Here's the monthly reminder for all New Mexicans (and visitors, too) for the
ABQ IP Support group.  We are very informal and it's mainly a chance to
socialize and talk with people who have the same problems you do.

Discussion topic:  What to take when you are travelling with a pump.  I will
be bringing my Frio wallet for all to see

What:          meeting for dinner and talk
When:         June 19th and the 3rd Wednesday of each month @ 6:00 PM
Where:        Furr's Cafeteria, 5001 Montgomery NE, at San Mateo. We will meet
              outside the cafeteria (or just inside if the weather's bad)

And as always, please feel free to bring your favorite pump support person
with you and a story or something else to share.

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01

505.920.8655 (a toll free call from anywhere in NM)
(e-mailed or phoned RSVP's are encouraged so we can get enough seats for the
group together)