[IP] DFW Support Group this Thursday

     DON'T WORRY THE SWEAT OR SWIMMING THIS SIZZLING SUMMER

It is becoming the time of year where sweat, swimming and other liquids seem
to do their worst on making our infusion sets become un-stuck.  At this
meeting we want you to bring your best tips and products to show others what
will help to keep those sets stuck on you.

The June meeting will be on Thursday, the 20th from noon till 1PM.  Please
bring a lunch with you and any summer treat recipes you would like to share.

For further information, contact:
  Mabyn, Brenda, Marlene or Elizabeth
  Baylor Irving Hospital   972-579-4350
  fax 972-579-4355