[IP] Re: Not choosing a D-Tron Reasons

<<I am a dtron user too and I love it!!!>
> I was also surprised so few people are using them, the only thing i can
> think
> is all the complaints I've seen on this list since it the dtron came out of
> the way it looks.>>

We moved across the country last fall, there are no kids pumping here.  But
in the wide area where we left, it seemed that the D-tron was the pump of
choice of all young kids starting up.  The major competitor just had too many
problems and was not recommended by my daughter's pump team.  Animas was
introduced into Canada later than in the USA, so was seen as a new player.  I
chose the H-tron based on all the helpful comments from IP list members.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8