[IP] north carolina driving

Anyone from North Carolina who would be so kind as to share their
experiences with the DMV regarding getting a driver's license if you're
a diabetic? We are considering a move there. So far all we have been
able to find is a vague statement about not being able to drive if you
have a condition that would make driving unsafe due to impaired ability.
We are thinking the best way to answer any questions to that effect is
"no"! After all, Shane hasn't had a single serious low in over 2 years
since starting the pump :)
If you would reply to email @ redacted in addition to the list that
would be great.