Re: [IP] Re: Not choosing a D-Tron Reasons

In a message dated 6/14/2002 4:18:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Not choosing a D-Tron Reasons
> RosaLea~
> I was suprised that there weren't many D-Tron users either!!
> Well, let me tell you ...I love mine!
> <----------------D Tron user here!!!  hee hee hee
> Shireen
I am a dtron user too and I love it!!!
I was also surprised so few people are using them, the only thing i can think
is all the complaints I've seen on this list since it the dtron came out of
the way it looks.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 20 years and happy to be here