[IP] Re: Paradigm Resevoir

I was wondering about something I was told by the Medtronic customer service
department.  I was told that it was not advisable to leave in the canula if I
were going to change the reservoir.  But the quick set allows you to
disconnect from the resevoir for showers etc.....  So if I reconnect to the
old resevoir, or to a new one, how is my existing canula going to know the
difference?  If Medtronics would make a replacement reservoir, or come up
with a way to refill an existing resevoir, it would make it easier to have
longer lasting sites for those of us who use larger amounts of insulin.
Right now, I'm changing infusion sites about every 38-42 hours- I could just
refill the existing resevoir, but I'd rather just use a new one for the
obvious reasons-

Bryon Veal