[IP] Medicare Guidelines & HMO's

<I am on medicare but chose an HMO provider on a medicare+plan.  Does anyone
know if these plans must follow medicare guidelines for medicare covered
benefits.   Rosalie>

I am covered by the same type of HMO/Medicare+ Plan here in Oregon, & yes,
they do follow the medicare covered benefits.   I've been using my M508C for
over a year & 1/2 now & they cover 100% of  my pump& supplies expense, &
glucose test strips.  Humalog & Novolog, being  prescriptions, are not
covered. (Maybe someday)

You should have no problem..but if you have questions, I'm sure your
insurance customer relations would be glad to answer them for you.