[IP] Maybe you can answer a couple questions

Hi Everybody:

It has been a while since I have been back here. I have not been too good
lately. Had another stroke. But last Wednesday, kinda was the straw that
broke the camels back....I am now diagnosed with neuropathy, on top of frozen
shoulders (both shoulders). And the neuropathy is destroying nerves in my
arms, hand and legs) Does anyone know much about this? I am really
scard....If you have information, I would really appreciate it! Thank you for
being here for me.

Pat  (email @ redacted)