Re: [IP] Re- got our paridigm letter now were upset.

Carla wrote:
We live in South Dakota and there is one City, one day, one time and it is in
Sept. Thankfully I live only 100 miles from the spot, but I know a lady that
is 650miles away from it, and only one day, wow what if you are sick or get
into a accident on the way, are we not going to get our pumps, I was told that
NorthDakota  State ,does not have any classes either, they will have to go to
a neighboring state, that's a rip........ Carla

I totally agree with you, Carla!

I live in Albuquerque, NM (no travel issues there) but there is only one day
(9/13) of training in 2 sessions.  I signed up for the later session, but
there is a real possiblity that I won't make that anyway as I will be going
on a business trip with my spouse that usually happens around that date (It
was to start on 9/11 last year in Washington, DC.).  I'm just hoping that my
spouse's company can read my mind and we will be home on that date.  I
suppose that I'll have to sign up for a special session and I'm not really
sure that I want the smaller resevoir.  We shall see.....

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01