Re: [IP] Re: Advice of a site infection

  One over a year ago, shortly after starting really, Josh got a bad site
infection on his tummy that actually required oral antibiotics.  Since that
time I have been using an OTC antibiotic oinment (currently Neosporin) and
his sites disappear within a day or two...not even scarring!  Our endo is
thrilled with the results!

If it is growing in size or feels warm do take hime to see a doc, ANY doc, to
get it checked out!

Good Luck!
mom to Joshua
dxd 97, IP,99  age 10.5 now!