Re: [IP] Steroids & Diabetes

>high for me.  I run 100-120 consistantly.  Am I doing the right thing
>adjusting for Highs, and anyone know how long the highs will last >after
>the 6th day?  I know YMMV, but how bout guestimates?

Hi Lisa,

I take two different steroids on a daily basis for adrenal gland failure.  I
have noticed that when the steroids "kick in" my blood sugar has a tendency
to go up, and when they wear off, I drop like a stone.

You are definately doing the right thing in making adjustments for highs.

Jenn and PIMA
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424