Re: [IP] Quick Set site problems

Heather,
I have experienced the same thing. I now use my
backside and feel this is a more comfortable site. I
had no delivery alarms in my left abs constantly so
that left the right side only, which was very
limiting. Then those sites started acting up. Been on
the pump alittle over 2 years and started using
quicksets in Jan.and the hip area in Feb.  Love them
also. I used my abs exclusively(due to bruising on
legs and arms) when on shots for nearly 8 years so i
attribute the problems to scar tissue. I'm just going
to give the ab area a rest plus I have alittle more
room to vary sites on the hips.