[IP] IP] Re: Paradigm screen, battery and clip questions

> One other thing I have heard is that there is no clip on the Paradigm. If
> this is true, how does it stay on? If the clip is a part of the case, how
> does the case hold up in the water?

>You know, my user's manual says the Paradigm comes with a clip, but I'm
>almost positive I didn't receive one when I got my pump. (it did come
>with both a holster and a leather case, but the manual described the
>clip as separate from the holster).

There was a clip originally, but none of us got one.  The MM employees who Beta Tested the
Paradigm kept breaking them.  The design was flawed.  So there is no clip.
The Holster is plastic, so that would be what to wear in the water.

I have called customer service and expressed my hopes that they would come up with a new one
quickly.  They said they would pass on my comment.  PLEASE, if you have a Paradigm, call MM and
request a clip.  If enough of us call, maybe they will up the priority of re-designing it.

Do You Yahoo!?