[IP] Re: cajun food

Hi Carla,
beware the fat.  remoulade usually contains monstrous amounts.  for a good
cajun fried meal, i usually do half again as much for the fat as for the
carbs, spread over 3 hours.
crawfish boils however are a good low-fat option, plus it takes so much work
to get the meat out of the mudbugs that you get a sort of work-out . . . :)
peel the tail and eat the meat, then suck the head & you'll look like a
have fun!  and do lunch at NOLA, yum.
Trish (Baton Rouge)