Thank you for you e-mail concerning the twins.  At this point there is no
financial fund set up for the children by request of the mother.  She is
very humble and does not want any more attention (newspaper, news report
wise) that it has already generated.  She is not handling this tradegy very
well.  The mother and girls are living in a shelter type of environment...a
community outreach program... with little privacy and the bare necessities.
I, along with a lot of other people are working on getting her more suitable
housing very fast.

She works very hard and actually continues to work on a daily basis, but
feels that she is not deservant of any financial assistance.  Clothes have
been donated, and hopefully the supplies that people donated from the list
will start arriving for them.

A neighbor of the family dropped a check off to me two nights agoa nd asked
if I would take the money to her.  I did just that.

So, no there isn't a fund set up.  I'm working on that still.

Thank you so much for wanting to help.  It is greatly appreciated.

God Bless,