[IP] Re: Humalog vs Novalog

Reading with interest comparisons of Novalog vs. Humalog.  My situation is
that I'm 38, diabetic since 1976, and have a very tough time managing my
insulin with fatty foods.  Using the Pump or Lantus, I still have a problem
with rising sugars long after a big meal- Do those of you in similar
situations prefer the Novalog to the Humalog because it tail ends longer to
cover fatty foods better?  I think I'll just stick to my chicken and rice
dinners, but once in a while, I'd like a big meal at the Outback- Is Novalog
a better choice for us longer term diabetics with slower digestion or is the
real answer a longer square wave regardless of insulin used?

Bryon Veal