Re: [IP] Dislodged infusion cap on Paradigm

--- "Grimes, Keith" <email @ redacted>
> Hello Pumpers,
> Another question from the guy still trying to choose
> between the R1000 and
> the Paradigm.

Haven't had this problem nor heard of it...but, I
suppose anything could happen.  I agree with MMs
advice though, to change sets when facing unexplained
highs.  In my short time using a pump (3 months) I
have had no problems whatsoever. I am just at the
point of reordering supplies and so am interested in
how that goes.  My big concern is how MM seems to be
handling the upgrades and training around the country.
 It was very easy for me, but the terrible things I
have been hearing through the list are downright
hair-raising!  I think that MM needs to do a bit of
work on their public relations, after all, they are
not the only game in town anymore.  Blessings  Cynthia

Do You Yahoo!?