[IP] CGMS - results

If there is a delay in getting the results of your CGMS test - the delay would
be with your CDE, Dr., etc.  I was the first patient on the CGMS after my Endo
and clinic got their own monitor, software, etc. to use.  Therefore I had to
wait a few days to get my results so that the MM guy could come back to my CDE
after I returned the monitor to show them how to use the software for the
first time on their own.  (MM used to do the testing, results for them).  If
your Endo, etc. already is familiar with the software, you should get the
results immediately.  There are various ways they can run the reports, data,
etc. for you so that you can use the data to get your best results possible.