Re: [IP] Re- got our paridigm letter now were upset.

> <<  I was told that NorthDakota  State ,does not have any classes either,
    they will have to go to > a neighboring state, that's a rip........ Carla

We called their reps twice (talked to two different reps) after
getting our letter and preparing for registering.   What we were
told was that if the day assigned for your city or state doesn't
work for you AND if their isn't an acceptable nearby city or
state that you can use, then you'll be put on a list to contact
after September 1st to schedule "special arrangements" for
your peronsalized training but it probably wouldn't be till
December.    The one rep said that what they would be doing is
finding an available rep near you or a CDE trained on this pump
near you to meet one on one with you.   After all, that's what
they are doing currently for any brand new pump users that are
starting out on the Paridigm.   That's why we were so upset
that we'd be waiting since the CDE at our childrens hospital
AND the rep have been putting newly diagnosed kids on this pump
since April.

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12)
Fenton, MO