Re: [IP] Medic Alert Tatoo

> << because I don't plan on having this disease the rest of my life and
> wouldn't
> want the pain of removing the tatoo.  I've always dreamed of the day that I
   get rid of this medic alert bracelet forever - and IT WILL HAPPEN! >>

Zachary was diagnosed 3wks after turning 3yrs old.   By the time he was
5 he'd ask when there would be a cure for Diabetes.   How old would he
be?   Not being able to supply an age,  We'd always tell him that they'd
find a cure by the time he was ready to get married.

Now that he's 12 1/2 he sometimes jokes around saying "They better
hurry up on that cure, cuz I don't want to be a Grandpa before I can
get married!"

Barbara A. Petzoldt - Pump Mama to Zachary (12)
Fenton, MO