[IP] Steroids & Diabetes

Hi, I am on my 3rd day of taking a 6 day Medrol dosepack.  I am taking it for
Lupus and CNS Vasculitis.  I am up to about a 100 units per day!!!  I
increased my basals slightly and am testing every 2 hours.  Just adjusting
for my SF,at those times.  My highest BG has been 180, which is extremely
high for me.  I run 100-120 consistantly.  Am I doing the right thing
adjusting for Highs, and anyone know how long the highs will last after the
6th day?  I know YMMV, but how bout guestimates?
Lisa & my Nimbus 2000