[IP] The Itchies!!

The irritation leaves a square patch where the adhesive tape is and it
leaves a raised "bump" in the center. It will sometimes be sooo itchy
that I end up taking the set off and moving the site within the same day
or sometimes I scratch til the tape peels up and the set comes out!(Im
worse than a kid with chicken pox!)lol!  I am going to check into the
advice all of you gave I really appreciate all of the responses!   To
:Michael  I am not too sure about that Gorilla snot sounds scary!!  Can
they bottle that?? haha!