[IP] Re- got our paridigm letter now were upset.

We live in South Dakota and there is one City, one day, one time and it is in
Sept. Thankfully I live only 100 miles from the spot, but I know a lady that
is 650miles away from it, and only one day, wow what if you are sick or get
into a accident on the way, are we not going to get our pumps, I was told that
NorthDakota  State ,does not have any classes either, they will have to go to
a neighboring state, that's a rip........ Carla