[IP] Re: Paradigm screen, battery and clip questions

> One other thing I have heard is that there is no clip on the Paradigm. If
> this is true, how does it stay on? If the clip is a part of the case, how
> does the case hold up in the water?

You know, my user's manual says the Paradigm comes with a clip, but I'm
almost positive I didn't receive one when I got my pump. (it did come
with both a holster and a leather case, but the manual described the
clip as separate from the holster).  Now, I admit that I was a bit like
a kid at Christmas when my pump arrived, and I can't totally rule out
the possibility that it could have gotten lost (or even accidentally
thrown away) in the process of opening up all my "new toys", but I've
looked everywhere and I don't seem to have one.  I usually use the
holster, which works fine, but I suppose a clip that fit directly on the
pump would be less bulky.

I'm a little embarrassed to ask this, but did other Paradigm users get
clips with their pumps?  If so, maybe  when I re-order supplies I'll ask
if they can send me one.